Thursday, December 16, 2010

when one loses his hair, does he really lose his mind?

No, seriously, i want to know that.  Does that guy lose his mind along with the hair?  Because it appears mine has developed Alzheimer's over night.  He suddenly can't remember a fucking thing.  Blames things on me that he did, says he knows nothing of some things that I have  only told him atleast 3 times over the last year.  WHY AM I GETTING SCREAMED AT?  I really at this point want a room of my own, a life of my own, and my own piece of mind.  And Peace.  I did forget to mention PEACE.  I am sick of getting bitched at by someone that is unemployed, who promised to take care of all the financial aspects of this marital deal, and now is suddenly pulling back and stating so proudly like a puffed up rooster that "I NEVER NE-VER said that".  Oh yeah, right, it was so unbelievable at the time that this girl actually made a mental note in her brain, and continued to lose her brain function with each child she popped out.  OMFG, what did I allow to happen.  I know one thing is for sure, I am going back to school probably summer time, since the spring lineup has been made.  And I know another thing, if I leave him, in my CAR MY OWN CAR, i will leave with my dignity, and I will take this damn laptop.  He's not going to have it for his own purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment