Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OK I now have something to say to vent

I now have something to say here and it's a vent.  I make jewelery, I am proud of what I make, if it looks like diamonds to me, then that is how I look at it.  But you people that go in and type in stupid assed comments li"no, not beautiful at all", or I don't like this, or "???????????????????"  yeah, that was actually typed into one of the pieces I made that I am very proud of.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BOTHER TO COMMENT.  I wished, if you had your own listings on Yardsellr, that I could find your shit, and critique it.  You dumb assed fucks!  Get over yourself and get a life.  Atleast, if I see something I regard as cheap, or "made in china", that you have the nerve to post up for sale, obviously something you bought, I don't make an ass out of myself and write nasty comments down, just because I can, because I am some sort of a bully behind the laptop screen.  Saying that, I needed to vent that off my chest.  No, I am not thin skinned, it's just that FFS, playing a Facebook Game with you people, just so you can find me in the real world, attempting to try to live my dream, I would like to say to you, get a REAL life, and stop hiding behind your facebook profile, cuz, bitches, i know where you are on facebook, and I am NOT afraid to follow your ass there and make a rude comment on how little life you do have.
For those that oooh and ahhhh, and so pretty, thank you.  I know the economy is tough, but if you want to buy, don't ask me a thousand questions, then never reply back.  I appreciate the praise, but don't waste my time trying to get my beading creations down to a buck, because I sell them for atleast what the beads and items to make them cost.  My time is not even accounted for.  I suggest, if you are going to tell me "not worth the money", then YOU OBVIOUSLY don't know anything about beads or how much they cost.
Ok, so,I'm in a lather now.

One other pet peeve, I cannot stand.  People saying they are Native Americans (Indians), calling me a dirty blood, because my blood is mixed in with european blood.  I am Cherokee, we come in all colors and looks, Not everyone has black hair, brown eyes and very tan skin coloring.  I am who I am, and that is it.  I don't sit there, with red hair, blue eyes, freckles and call myself a Lakota, refer to myself as an elder, or a shaman.  Like someone I know.  I am just me, a Cherokee, and I can prove it, I can trace my roots back, I have the pictures of my family.  No my grandmother was not an indian princess.  How stupid are you?  There are no Indian Princess' ladies, except for the ones that wax poetic on Pocohantis.   Don't call me a member of the wannabe tribe.  And yell, HEYA AND AHO!  Yes, people there is racism behind the buckskin curtain.  And if you are going to whine about how badly the United States government treats Indians, then get involved with a group like AIM, make your voice heard.  Otherwise, don't bitch.  Don't come to my facebook page and make snide stupid assed remarks.    Oh yeah, it's Christmas, and if I want to celebrate it with a damn tree and  jingle bells and the like, I will.  Do not bother to tell me "i don't celebrate that European Pagan holiday".  And if Indians are not Pagan, they need to take a look at Pagans and see how similar the belief system is.  It's nature based.  THATS RIGHT PEOPLE, I SAID IT.  And come off the high horse pretending to "know" something bad is in the air, we all know, EVERY RACE KNOWS that there are global climate changes.  Do not attempt to act like an internet Shaman.  I still remember that new age guy that led those people to their deaths in Arizona in a "sweat lodge" he had no business running.  Even being Native myself, I would not go into one of these, because of my health issues.  It's common sense, obviously those that went and were afraid of being berated by some snake oil saleseman, could not think for themselves or value their own lives.  Listen to your heart, listen to the beat of the drum, follow your instincts, that should be good enough.
Whew, that felt way better to write that down.

1 comment: