Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look at this

Look at this peaceful setting for a damn blog, look at this peaceful damn setting.  Did you know all I wanted to do was to be free of all this peacefulness of being married?  How hard is that to fathom?  What am I married to a guy with early alzheiimer's diesease or a guy that likes to pay eff you with my mind? you know this blog doens't  want to be written since it keep deleting everything I say.

Let's say this simple. I am married to a dumbass that thinks he can play mind games with the best, that would be me in the relationship, and he is loosing.  And 2 i am not your damn maid.  What the hell would happen to you if i died or ran away?  How would you eat?  or feed yourself, or do your laundry, or write a damn check for that matter.  Tomorrow is my daughter's 20'th birthday, and it's just sad that he thinks that he has to TRY to make this girl feel like she has run everyone off.  I have not run off my kids, but HE HAS.  I respect the right to privacy, for my kids, something he knows nothing of.

He can call me stupid, all he wants, but one day, when i get out of here, without warning, and he knows not where i have gone, he is going to look like the stupid one.  Let's just say nothing has changed in the last 3 months, except my willingness to accept that i do deserve happiness and that i need to go on.  And i will.

Weird last night, i was bound to get my hair cut, but everywhere i went had a 45 minute wait, so i didn't cut my long hair.  Which has grown 3 inches since that picture you see, easily. Maybe it's a sign.  dont' cut your hair.

And maybe the "check engine light" is a sign for his eye to check the engine of the cares my kids drive, instead of him yelling, DON'T DRIVE IT, YOU ARE GONNA EXPLODE THE ENGINE!   OMFG!  Get a damn grip, and fix it dude.  Or isn't that what dudes do anymore?   While he is at 46 having a midlife crisis, thinking someone 20 is going to have anything to do with "mounting baldy", he should be making sure his offspring are ok, and i am so pissed about this.

Meanwhile, all you kids that want a fix of jewelery, keep it up, because mama wants to go live in Hawaii permanently,

No comments:

Post a Comment